311 IS FOR NON-EMERGENCY CITY SERVICES & INFO
Call 311 or (801) 852-6000 or go to the Provo311 page on our website for any City information or services you need. Contact Center agents are specially trained to answer a wide range of questions. If they don’t have the answer, they’ll find the people who do. You can get information about licensing , special events, permits, garbage pickup, and many other questions about the City. You can also report broken parking meters, street lights out, potholes, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, water main breaks, animal complaints, or any other situation that needs the attention of City workers.
CONTACT COUNCIL MEMBERS
Information on contacting individual Council Members is found on our Meet the Council page. You can also use Council@provo.org to send one email to all seven Council Members. There is also an online form to subscribe to email updates or newsletters from your Council representative. NEIGHBORHOOD PROGRAM
Information on contacting Neighborhood Chairs can be found by looking at the listing for the individual neighborhoods. The most current list of all Neighborhood Chairs and Vice-Chairs is also downloadable online.
Sign up for neighborhood updates or join your neighborhood's Facebook group.
Staff Title Departments Phone Email Handley, George Council Member City Council (801) 574-6672 Email Harding, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 310-9970 Email Knecht, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 921-7794 Email Mumford, Bryce Policy Analyst City Council (801) 852-6135 Email Sewell, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 380-5103 Email Stewart, George Council Member City Council (801) 341-0463 Email Strachan, Cliff Executive Director of Council City Council (801) 852-6118 Email Tapahe, Karen Community Relations Coordinator City Council (801) 852-6122 Email Van Buren, Kay Council Member City Council (801) 420-0743 Email VanDerwerken, Elizabeth Executive Assistant City Council (801) 852-6120 Email Winterton, Gary Council Member City Council (801) 372-6633 Email Zarbock, Kelsey Policy Analyst City Council (801) 852-6136 Email
Main Office: (801) 852-6120
Monday - Thursday
7:00AM - 6:00PM City Center Building (3rd Floor) LOCATION
351 W Center St
Provo, UT 84601
May 19 No information for likes
Please share your thoughts with us on Open City Hall. Various topics are posted based on current issues. We also have a great "Provo Chats" section where you can ask Provo City questions.
May 18 No information for likes
We have scheduled an addition work meeting for Tuesday, May 22, to focus on the proposed Provo City budget. It will be broadcast live on YouTube.
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Work Meeting: Budget Retreat
2:00 PM, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation by Public Works staff on topics related to the budget
2. A presentation by Parks & Recreation staff on topics related to the budget
3. A presentation by Police and Human Resources staff on topics related to the budget
4. A presentation by Administrative Services staff on topics related to the budget
5. A presentation by Community Development staff on topics related to the budget
6. A presentation by Mayor's Office staff on topics related to the budget
7. A presentation by Council staff on topics related to the budget
8. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Materials and Agenda:
Meetings are broadcast live and available for later viewing at https://www.youtube.com/user/provocitycouncil May 17 No information for likes
Summary of Action from Tuesday's Council meetings.