The Mayor's Office is the executive branch of the Mayor/Council form of government. The Mayor and immediate staff oversee:
- Enforcement of all laws applicable to those residing or conducting business in Provo.
- Execution of the policies adopted by the Municipal Council.
- Preparation and submittal of the proposed annual budget.
- Hiring of executive employees and administrative department heads.
- Recommendation for adoption such measures as may be deemed necessary or proper for the efficient operation of the City.
- Performance of numerous other duties as prescribed by law.
CITY EMAIL Provo City would like to provide you with electronic information about city news, events and emergencies. Sign up to receive the email. More >>
BE IN THE KNOW Follow the Mayor's Blog and be the first to hear about City news, events, and updates! More >>
CHANNEL 17 Your City, Your Channel Provo Channel 17 is a government access channel programmed and operated by Provo City, viewable on cable channel 17 and streaming online. More >>
Visit Blog »
Visit Timeline »
Visit Feed »