A new convenient online application and payment process. Your patience is appreciated.
- All licenses, unless expressly provided in the ordinances, shall be issued for one (1) year date of application and expiring the last
day of the month on the following year.
- Any license may be renewed within ninety (90) days of expiration, without a new application, by payment of the required fee.
- Any license may be suspended or revoked at any time as described in Sections 6.01.160 and 6.01.170, of the Provo City Code
- Licenses shall not be transferred.
- Taxi cabs have to provide annual background check, picture id, copy of the vehicle registration, insurance.