- A photcopy of applicants Picture ID
- a valid driver’s license or identification card issued by any State
- a valid passport issued by the United States
- a valid identification issued by a branch of the United State Military
- A BCI background check (or equivalent background check from the applicant's home state if the applicant is not a Utah resident)
- Proof that the entity (business) has an active registration with the Utah Department of Commerce
- Any other licenses, permits, registrations, or other qualifications required by federal or state law to promote, provide, or render advice regarding the offered goods or services
There may be additional information required, depending on the type of license you are applying for. This includes:
- A Utah State Sales Tax Number
Fees will be collected for the License and I.D. Badge totaling $76.
Solicitors are required to present themselves to Customer Service, located at 351 W. Center St, before the expiration of the two (2) week temporary license to have their picture taken for a Solicitors badge. The fees for the badge will have already been paid at time of application.
Solicitor licenses, certificates and I.D. badges are non-transferable.
If you have any further questions, please call 3-1-1 or (801) 852-6000 to speak with Customer Service. The FAQ page is also available to answer any additional questions you may have. Licensing & Permits FAQ »