Bounce Houses

Use of a Bounce House/Inflatables in Provo City will require you to submit a copy of a liability insurance policy. Policy needs to be at least $1 million occurrence/$2 million aggregate. Provo City must be listed as an additional insured on the certificate. This certificate must be on file with the City before you will be approved for such use.
If the rental company will have a representative remain on-site and operate the equipment, you will need to submit a copy of their liability insurance. If the rental equipment is dropped off and your group is in charge of it, your group will need to submit liability insurance.
Insurance can be purchased through the City under the T.U.L.I.P. Policy.